Who is Glenn Dunks
Glenn Dunks is an award-winning freelance writer, critic and festival programmer, focusing on film, the arts, and travel who's riginally from Melbourne, Australia, but currently based in New York City. On this website you will find assorted links and other work of mine as well as blog posts on assorted topics. Click here for more. If you would like to contact me about anything including work commissions please contact me at
- RT @: I've never been so wrong about an election. Old America and New America went into battle, and New America was utterly vanqu…
- RT @: Trump will have control of the CIA, the FBI, the IRS, the NSA, drones and nuclear weapons. Healthcare: gone. Well done, Ame…
- RT @: KKK thanks Wikileaks/Assange for giving Trump the presidency I'm done https://t.co/zSKc90DcHc
- No. It will not "get better". In fact, it will only get very, very worse.
- Right now I have no sense of humour about this. I'm sure you worked hard on your ironic tweets or Facebook jokes, but I ain't laughing.
Other Contact Information
Monthly Archives: October 2014
In this past month we’ve seen both David Fincher’s Gone Girl and Ruben Ostlund’s Force Majeure examine the relationships between men and women and the ways in which both parties delicately handle control. In both cases, those films feature male … Continue reading
“Wow, look at this place. It’s like The Town that Dreaded Sundown.” “Yeah I saw that movie. It’s about a killer in Texas, huh?” –Sidney Prescott and Deputy Dewey, Scream There’s certainly something to be said about expectations. I … Continue reading
I recently caught up with John Curran’s Tracks and found myself marveling at star Mia Wasikowska. Not so much for her performance, although she is great in it, but rather how the Australian actress has somehow been able to carve … Continue reading