Who is Glenn Dunks
Glenn Dunks is an award-winning freelance writer, critic and festival programmer, focusing on film, the arts, and travel who's riginally from Melbourne, Australia, but currently based in New York City. On this website you will find assorted links and other work of mine as well as blog posts on assorted topics. Click here for more. If you would like to contact me about anything including work commissions please contact me at
- RT @: I've never been so wrong about an election. Old America and New America went into battle, and New America was utterly vanqu…
- RT @: Trump will have control of the CIA, the FBI, the IRS, the NSA, drones and nuclear weapons. Healthcare: gone. Well done, Ame…
- RT @: KKK thanks Wikileaks/Assange for giving Trump the presidency I'm done https://t.co/zSKc90DcHc
- No. It will not "get better". In fact, it will only get very, very worse.
- Right now I have no sense of humour about this. I'm sure you worked hard on your ironic tweets or Facebook jokes, but I ain't laughing.
Other Contact Information
Tag Archives: New York
This review was original published at Same Same. If you’re unaware of the works of Sebastian Silva, then Nasty Baby is probably a good place to start. His best film yet, and certainly his most accessible, it’s a wonderfully funny … Continue reading
This review was originally published on The Film Experience. The history behind Mark Christopher’s wannabe decadent, sexually-charged disco epic 54 is almost as interesting as the real life nightclub it uses as its setting. Originally conceived as a disco-themed coming-of-age … Continue reading
I have been lucky in the last 12 months to have been able to see Wild Style, Beat Street, and Style Wars on the big screen. They are all exceptional films in their ways, and especially when viewed together they … Continue reading