Who is Glenn Dunks
Glenn Dunks is an award-winning freelance writer, critic and festival programmer, focusing on film, the arts, and travel who's riginally from Melbourne, Australia, but currently based in New York City. On this website you will find assorted links and other work of mine as well as blog posts on assorted topics. Click here for more. If you would like to contact me about anything including work commissions please contact me at
- RT @: I've never been so wrong about an election. Old America and New America went into battle, and New America was utterly vanqu…
- RT @: Trump will have control of the CIA, the FBI, the IRS, the NSA, drones and nuclear weapons. Healthcare: gone. Well done, Ame…
- RT @: KKK thanks Wikileaks/Assange for giving Trump the presidency I'm done https://t.co/zSKc90DcHc
- No. It will not "get better". In fact, it will only get very, very worse.
- Right now I have no sense of humour about this. I'm sure you worked hard on your ironic tweets or Facebook jokes, but I ain't laughing.
Other Contact Information
Monthly Archives: May 2015
In an unnamed country, Gregori (Vincent Cassel) rules over a clan of women and children with what could probably be best described as a gloved iron fist. He’s not a cruel person, rather he is attentive and caring, but as … Continue reading
The two-part miniseries Catching Milat follows a prick of a character. And I don’t mean convicted serial killer Ivan Milat. Peter Andrikidis’ drama, which just concluded on Channel 7, looks at the infamous backpacker murders predominantly from the side of … Continue reading
It turns out we do need another hero, and it comes in the guise of George Miller. The 70-year-old Australian director’s absence from the action genre since the proliferation of computer graphics is entirely what helps make his comeback, Mad … Continue reading