Who is Glenn Dunks
Glenn Dunks is an award-winning freelance writer, critic and festival programmer, focusing on film, the arts, and travel who's riginally from Melbourne, Australia, but currently based in New York City. On this website you will find assorted links and other work of mine as well as blog posts on assorted topics. Click here for more. If you would like to contact me about anything including work commissions please contact me at
- How is it nearly May and I am sweating like a pig on this morning commute. There are worse things than nice weather, but what is happening?
- Scrolling through my Insta feed and it's all people I know and then eventually the algorithms stop and it's all just semi-naked men.
- @ Fifth and sixth seasons are so good, filled with a lot of brilliance.
- Watched the finale of GIRLS and thought it an appropriate end, actually. The quietness of it appealed to me. It's ideas felt relevant.
- @ I definitely think it improves after a six episode stretch. It ends excellently.
Other Contact Information
Tag Archives: Female Directors
Television has long been fascinated with telling the life tales of famous personalities. These personalities that lead lifestyles with a mixture of fabulous and tragic tend to fascinate with the excess and the desire and the wish fulfilment, while also … Continue reading