Who is Glenn Dunks
Glenn Dunks is an award-winning freelance writer, critic and festival programmer, focusing on film, the arts, and travel who's riginally from Melbourne, Australia, but currently based in New York City. On this website you will find assorted links and other work of mine as well as blog posts on assorted topics. Click here for more. If you would like to contact me about anything including work commissions please contact me at
- Scrolling through my Insta feed and it's all people I know and then eventually the algorithms stop and it's all just semi-naked men.
- @ Fifth and sixth seasons are so good, filled with a lot of brilliance.
- Watched the finale of GIRLS and thought it an appropriate end, actually. The quietness of it appealed to me. It's ideas felt relevant.
- @ I definitely think it improves after a six episode stretch. It ends excellently.
- Did we ever get a definitive answer as to why RuPaul looked so bad on that one episode of Project Runway?
Other Contact Information
Tag Archives: Pet Shop Boys
The Pet Shop Boys’ 1993 album, Very, is identified as their unofficial “coming out” record by fans given its musical and visual stylisation, lyrical content, and the fact that lead singer Neil Tennant had recently spoken publicly of his sexuality … Continue reading