Who is Glenn Dunks
Glenn Dunks is an award-winning freelance writer, critic and festival programmer, focusing on film, the arts, and travel who's riginally from Melbourne, Australia, but currently based in New York City. On this website you will find assorted links and other work of mine as well as blog posts on assorted topics. Click here for more. If you would like to contact me about anything including work commissions please contact me at
- @ LOL. I made this same joke. It's amazing how much like Allison Williams she looks there.
- RT @: You can't spell "Mar-a-lago" without "amoral"
- What exactly has Todrick Hall done to get on so much? He offers literally nothing. Not even a so-bad-it's-good intro gag.
- Spotify went from playing "The Cure" on repeat to playing something from Joanne and it was a shock to tell you the least. Begone, Joanne!
- Marnie and Desi after GIRLS. https://t.co/Sf3xWj8Kiw
Other Contact Information
Tag Archives: Peter Weir
This review originally appeared on The Film Experience. Kim Farrant’s Strangerland is deeply, uncomfortably Australian. In many ways, it goes right to the heart of the country as a family infiltrate a place that is unfamiliar and even hostile to … Continue reading