Who is Glenn Dunks
Glenn Dunks is an award-winning freelance writer, critic and festival programmer, focusing on film, the arts, and travel who's riginally from Melbourne, Australia, but currently based in New York City. On this website you will find assorted links and other work of mine as well as blog posts on assorted topics. Click here for more. If you would like to contact me about anything including work commissions please contact me at
- @ WB making less original content and releasing fewer films because of BvS
- I know it's only Thursday, but I already wanna go back to sleep for another couple of hours. Is that too much to ask?
- If your entire business model is dependent on your film making $1.2billion then you can piss right off. You deserve to fail.
- @ It beggars belief, truly...
- Angie Harmon was peak Law & Order; Stephanie March was peak Law & Order SVU
Other Contact Information
Tag Archives: South American Cinema
Marco Berger’s Hawaii is essentially 100 minutes of mental foreplay. A game between two men filled less with heated physical battles of strength and stamina, but rather secret glances, escalating desire, and heated eroticism. The kind of temperature rising sport that … Continue reading
The sight of Rutger Hauer in Il Futuro is a far cry from the European beauty he displayed back in 1982 with Blade Runner. He looks tired and overweight, sheathed in a silk bathrobe of oriental origin, held upright with the use … Continue reading